Living Sacrifice Limbus Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Sacrifice Limbus Shell

Shiva Limbus Linkshell

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wootz Ore Drops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albak
Admin
Albak

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Wootz Ore Drops Empty
PostSubject: Wootz Ore Drops   Wootz Ore Drops Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 am

Starting February 10, 2009 for Bastok & Beaucedine runs, I (Albak) will be collecting all Wootz Ore. At the end of the run I will auction off the Wootz.

How it works: Pretty much the same way as the way we Silent bid on AF Armor. Stick around at the end and when i ask everyone that wants to bid, place a silent bid by /tell Albak and how many points you want to spend on getting a Wootz Ore.

You will not be able to obtain more than one Wootz Ore. If there is 10 Wootz Ore, I will take the top 10 bidders and trade them a Wootz Ore and subtract their points accordingly.

Example: 3 Wootz Ore drop during a run. At the end of the run Albak bid 5 points, Peekabooie bids 4 points, Wufeii bids 3 points, and 5 other people bid 2 points. In this example Albak, Peekabooie, and Wufeii will each get a Wootz Ore, have thier points they bid subtracted, while the other 5 get nothing but lose no points, just like we do it when AF Armor drops.

If there are any question on this, please /tell me in game.

Also as always I do reserve the right to use any or all Wootz Ore to replentish the Linkshell bank.
Back to top Go down

Wootz Ore Drops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living Sacrifice Limbus Shell :: General Information and News-
Jump to: